OrdenaloAqui is your better way to order your products or services online. No stress, no lines, no waisting of time. Creating your account you will have many options to order and also get notified about new products or services just for you.
Terms and Conditions of use
RR-11 Box 359 Bayamón, PR 00956
Document 1.5 (10/20/2015)
I. ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
ORDENALOAQUI LLC, is governed by the terms and conditions of use that shall be described in this document, which can be modified and published by ORDENALOAQUI LLC at any time without prior notification. To make sure that the document is the most recent please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org . If you are using our platform is because it is in accordance with the terms and conditions of use which are compulsory.
In order to use this web site you must be of legal age and/or have the legal capacity to contract, according to the laws of Puerto Rico. At the moment, this site is designed only to provide services in Puerto Rico. You assume all responsibility for adverse outcomes that occur as a result of product(s) or services requested by this site. You must provide true and up-to-date information about yourself. Providing false or not updated information may constitute a violation of these terms and conditions.
1) ORDENALOAQUI LLC = Company that developed an Online Food Ordering system for takeout and delivery restaurant, food trucks, bakeries and business in Puerto Rico only. This service allows customers to order and pay for online food from restaurants in Puerto Rico.
2) Users = Person who browses websites or on-line servers.
3) Local Business = Business legally registered in Puerto Rico for profit or non-profit with an active profile account in OrdenaloAqui.com.
4) Merchant = Person who‘s responsible, owner, manager or handler of the local business.
5) Links = Are texts or images that the user can press to access or connect to another web page.
6) Redirecting = Moving from one platform to another through a link in between the two.
7) Personal Data = Information submitted by the user when registering on www.ordenaloaqui.com or placed an order without registration.
8) Delivery (Apply only if the business selected provide this kind of service.)
9) Payment Gateway = E-commerce application service provider. This service allows credit card payment for e-business and online retailers. It also protects credit card details by encrypting sensitive information.
10) Text Messages = Short message in the form of text sent to mobile phones (Additional cost would apply to each message of your mobile phone service provider)
11) (CVV2/CVC2) = Security code which is located in the back of credit card.
12) Merchant Account = Type of bank account that allows credit card transactions and is established under an agreement between an acceptor and a merchant acquiring bank for the settlement of payment card transaction. The process is obliged to follow the rules set out by the card associations, such as Visa or MasterCard.
13) SSL Certification = Allows encrypt sensitive data that users submit through web site such as credit card numbers, personal information and password. (All platforms of OrdenaloAqui.com provide a SHA-2 and 2048-bit encryption for all data submitted through OrdenaloAqui.com)
II. AVAILABILITY AND CONTENT OF THE WEB SITE (www.ordenaloaqui.com)
The system might not be available due to technical difficulties or internet problems and any other causes beyond ORDENALAOAQUI LLC. In case of a technical problem with the platform ORDENALOAQUI LLC will work with the situation as soon as possible to restore the system but no responsible is accepted by ORDENALOAQUI LLC. The content of this website, including but not limited to text, graphics, images, information obtained from third parties and any other material on this web site ("Content") are the property of its owner and may be protected by copyright laws. Under no circumstances, ORDENALOAQUI LLC, will be responsible for the contents including but not limited to text, images, information obtained by third parties and any other material published or transmitted by the service.
III. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
You agree that neither this site nor any of its affiliates or employees assume any legal responsibility for any incorrect information, skipped and/or misleading contained in the offers, products, articles, services, local business information, special offers and discounts. We are not responsible for any event or results related to the use and distribution of the offers, products, articles, services, discounts, special offers purchased through our site. In any case this site, its licensors, its suppliers or third parties mentioned on this site are not responsible for any damages what so ever (including, but not limited to loss of earnings, income, income, contracts, reputation, incidental and consequential damages, personal injury and criminal homicide, loss of benefits or damage resulting from the data that is lost or misused by ORDENALOAQUI LLC and/or any third party with prior authorization or without authorization, payments made, repayment of money, agreements between you and the merchant or interruption of business) resulting from the use or inability to use this site or the content, either based on warranty, contract, or any other legal theory, and if this site is warned of the possibility of such damages. Any questions or concerns about your payment, order or quotation, you should always communicate with the local business responsible for providing the article or service.
IV. LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES
ORDENALOAQUI LLC (www.ordenaloaqui.com) may have links with other web sites. (Example: http://www.authorize.net) ORDENALOAQUI LLC is not responsible for content, products, offers, announcements, events, use of personal information, privacy policies and/or terms and conditions of external web sites.
V. ALLERGIC REACTIONS AND/OR OTHER ADVERSE HEALTH SYMPTOMS
Maybe some products from our registered local business could use ingredients that could cause severe allergic reactions or any other symptoms that could be fatal. Before ordering any product or offer, you must make sure that the ingredients used in the making of the product are free of ingredients that could cause any adverse reaction to their health. Please contact the local business and ask for the ingredients used before placing an order.
ORDENALOAQUI LLC is not responsible for ingredients or products used in the preparation, handling and packaging, which may cause health condition.
VI. ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGE
Ordenaloaqui.com will not ever knowingly facilitate delivery of alcoholic beverage to patrons under 18 year old according to PR Laws and Statutes. However, as it cannot guarantee the business procured by its clients and third parties, it holds its clients responsible for all and any incidents arising of said alcoholic beverage purchase and expenditure.
VII. PAYMENTS OF THE ORDERS THROUGH THE PAYMENT PROCESSOR (PAYMENT GATEWAY)
*** IMPORTANT: ORDENALOAQUI LLC DOES NOT STORE, SAVE OR RETAIN CREDIT CARD NUMBERS, CREDIT CARD EXPIRATION DATES AND/OR CREDIT CARD SECURITY CODES (CVV2/CVC2). IN ADDITION, THE INFORMATION WILL BE REQUESTED ONLY IN THE SHOPPING CART AND THE INFORMATION SUBMIT BY THE USERS TO THE PAYMENT GATEWAY IS PROTECTED BY SHA-2 AND 2048 BITS ENCRYPTION. ***
When you place the order, depending on the local business that you have selected you will have the most used credit card options:
1) VISA, MASTER CARD AND DISCOVER.
2) VISA, MASTER CARD, DISCOVER AND AMERICAN EXPRESS.
ORDENALOAQUI LLC sends payment information including the total amount of the order to the payment gateway for the authorization of the payment transaction. The total amount include service fee (if apply), delivery fee (if apply) or another fee (if apply). It also includes the IVU (Tax on the sale and use) that is currently an 11.5 % of the total amount of the order in accordance with Puerto Rico law. The transaction is always between the users and the local business, for any claim ORDENALOAQUI LLC will provide you with all the information related to the order in claim. Unfortunately ORDENALOAQUI LLC cannot pay or refund any money.
VIII. PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
The users acknowledge that the products and services are through third persons and such people are the only ones responsible for their content, services, products, product quality, commercial promotions, offers, discounts, coupons and/or advertising are offered, and have been correct and legally redeemed, delivered, made and executed. The user also accepts that ORDENALOAQUI LLC, suppliers, partners, officers, directors and their respective representatives are not responsible for the misuse of the system or by the services and/or products offered through third persons.
The merchant and not ORDENALOAQUI LLC, is the seller of the goods and services and is the only responsible for paying back what you ordered, purchase or redeem them. ORDENALOAQUI LLC retains no money transactions processed on the orders of any merchant and/or user. The payment of the order is between the users and the local business selected for the service.
1. Order accepted:
a) “Comer en el Local” Eat at the local business physical location.
b) “Recoger en el Local” Takeout order at the local business physical location.
c) “Delivery” Apply if the local business provide that kind of service.
2. Order rejected:
a) Product unavailable
b) The order cannot be delivered
At that time the merchant responsible for your order will have to accept or reject the order. If the order is accepted the merchant will choose the time it takes to prepare the order in a range of (5 minutes, 10 minutes, 15 minutes, 30 minutes, 45 minutes, 55 minutes or suggested by the user). Merchant may reject the order for the following reasons (product unavailable or the order cannot be delivered). Any action taken by the merchant you will be notified by text message and/or e-mail using the information provided by the users.
IX. ORDERS ACCEPTED BY THE MERCHANT (eat at the local, takeout or delivery)
1) “Comer en el Local” Eat at the local business physical location: The order must be ready at the physical location described in the information of the merchant at the approximate time that the merchant indicated once accepted. ORDENALOAQUI LLC is not responsible for the quality of the products, articles mismanaged or poorly delivered. It is the responsibility of the merchant and users to be in the time it was indicated by the merchant to enjoy the service. Merchant is solely responsible for timing of service and delivery of product ordered.
2) “Recoger en el Local” Takeout order at the local business physical location: The order should be ready for pick up at the physical location described in the information of the merchant at the approximate time that the merchant indicated once accepted. ORDENALOAQUI LLC is not responsible for the quality of the products, articles mismanaged or poorly delivered. It is the responsibility of the merchant and users to be in the time it was indicated by the merchant to enjoy the service. Merchant is solely responsible for timing of service and delivery of product ordered.
3) “Delivery” It applies if the local business provide that kind of service: The order must be delivered on the address that the user described in the approximate time that the merchant indicated once accepted. ORDENALOAQUI LLC is not responsible for the quality of the product, articles mismanaged or poorly shipped, for damage to property or people caused by the delivery staff or employee of the merchant.
X. ORDERS REJECTED BY THE MERCHANT (product unavailable or the order cannot be delivered)
Once the merchant rejects the order, the payment will be automatically VOID, you should receive an email confirmation that the payment was voided. The merchant may communicate with the user to verify any information related to the order. ORDENALOAQUI LLC retains no money in transactions processed of any merchant and/or users. The payment transaction is between users and the merchant that users selected for the service.
If the users want to check the order process press the link (details of your order) on the e-mail confirmation or calling the local business and/or visiting the local business in labor hours.
If a merchant does not follow the terms and conditions described please contact email (24hr/ 7days) email@example.com or Call (787-246-6575 / 787-717-3275 M-F 5:30pm to 10:00pm or S-D 9:00am to 10:00pm).
The merchant may refer the user information or user account to ORDENALOAQUI LLC to block/disable the ability to make orders using ORDENALOAQUI.COM for failing to comply with the terms and conditions and/or for some other reason that the merchant and ORDENALOAQUI LLC consider.
Merchant may contact the users or customer, by phone only for the purpose of offering you a better service at the time of an order and/or during the process. In addition, merchant may offer special offers and other services to their clients only and exclusively through ORDENALOAQUI LLC.
ORDENALOAQUI LLC may make reports using the information for each order processed by their registered local business. The personal data of users in these reports made by ORDENALOAQUI LLC, may not be used under any circumstances by third parties only by ORDENALOAQUI LLC. These reports are only for the purpose of marketing only and will be generated solely by to ORDENALOAQUI LLC.
ORDENALOAQUI LLC will ensure that certain standards are met, by signature of agreements or contracts whose goal it is to keep the privacy of the personal data of our users. No local business, merchant, external employee or person is authorized to collect information of any user. ORDENALOAQUI LLC is not responsible for damage caused by information authorized or unauthorized misused by local business, merchants, users, shops, employees or partners.
The merchant and users accept that ORDENALOAQUI LLC in its sole discretion may terminate your password, user name, use of the service and remove or discard any content within our servers for any reason including, but not limited to damage to the image and/or reputation of ORDENALOAQUI LLC and you are considered to have violated the terms and conditions. This termination can be performed without prior notice, and recognizing that ORDENALOAQUI LLC may immediately deactivate or delete your account and all information related to your files or your account and/or you can prevent any future access to these files. The merchant and users accept that ORDENALOAQUI LLC, is not responsible for any damages (including, without limitation, incidental and consequential damages, personal injury and criminal homicide, loss of benefits or damage resulting from the data that is lost or misused by ORDENALOAQUI LLC and/or any third party with prior authorization or without authorization, payments made, repayment of money, agreements between you and the merchant or interruption of business) by the termination of this service.
XII. NOTIFICATION ON VIOLATIONS OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
If You understand that ORDENALOAQUI LLC, users and/or merchants already registered are violating the terms and conditions or the information or content on the service is false or harmful, please notify by sending an e-mail (24hr/ 7days) to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call (787-246-6575 / 787-717-3275 L-V 5:30pm to 10:00pm or S-D 9:00am to 10:00pm). For more information related to the operation of the system please visit www.ordenaloqui.com and select FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS.
XIII. CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE USE (CC-LICENSED MATERIAL) USED FOR ORDENALOAQUI LLC
IF YOU DON‘T AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF OUR WEB SITE www.ordenaloaqui.com OR DOES NOT MEET THE REQUIREMENTS OF THEIR USE PLEASE DO NOT USES IT. www.ordenaloaqui.com
Get notified about your order, new products and services. We keep you in contact with our Stores and all availables products on it.
No lines, no waiting, no struggling for thinking want you want and be pressed for the guy next to you. Order without stress, pay online and get notified just in seconds.
We keep our order process on the must simply way just for you. Fewer clicks and your order will be placed. We know that order online should be easy, and it it. The only process that will takes long will be thinking what you want. We will take care for the other part.